Securing Zambia’s growth by ensuring the sustainable development of its mineral and energy resources
Organised in association with the Ministry of Mines, Energy and Water Development of Zambia and the Association of Zambian Mineral Exploration Companies (AZMEC), ZIMEC 2014 provides the definitive platform for showcasing Zambia’s mineral and power potential and connecting with industry professionals.
Now in its 4th edition, the conference will feature two parallel conference streams, focusing on mining and power issues respectively. Attending will enable you to participate in the sectors’ hottest debates, meet and learn from the sector leaders and showcase your products in the co-located exhibition.
WHY ATTEND ZIMEC?
- Established, high-level international event promoting and focusing on the Zambian mining and energy sectors
- Attended by the top stakeholders from both the public and private sectors
- Understand the exclusive but interrelated issues of mining and power under one roof
- Receive information on legislative developments from government decision makers
- Take the opportunity to meet Zambia’s key mining and power stakeholders for constructive debates and business development opportunities
- Unrivalled networking opportunity, featuring numerous social functions
- The ZIMEC exhibition attracts over 75 exhibitors from a range of countries
- Excellent global media coverage