In this important election year, the 6th edition of ZIMEC 2016 will bring together business leaders, senior government officials and international investors to collaborate and better understand the strategic options for Zambia’s Energy & mining industry.
Meet Our Speakers:
- Hon. Christopher Yaluma, Minister of Mines, Republic of Zambia
- Hon. Dora Siliya, Minister of Energy & Water Development*
- Dr. Tobias Rasmussen, Resident Representative, International Monetary Fund
- Don Smale,Secretary-General International Copper Study Group
- Mr. Tobias Cossen, Project Manager, “renewables – Made in Germany” /Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH
- Damoni Kitabire, Resident Representative, African Development Bank
- Ms Langiwe Lungu, Executive Director, Energy Regulatory Board
- Matt Pascal, Director of Operations, First Quantum Minerals
- Mr John Dean, Business Improvement Coordinator, First Quantum Minerals
- Ms Ina Ruthenberg, Country Manager, World Bank
- Mr Victor Mundende, Managing Director, ZESCO
Why attend ?
- Audience: ZIMEC attracts senior executives and decision making officials
- Insights: Be informed of the latest market moves and political developments in Zambia
- Innovate: Understand the importance of staying ahead of the curve
- Meet like-minded professionals and discuss the challenges we all face in 2016 and beyond
- Socialize: with networking over lunch, coffee breaks as well as over drinks & canapés at the cocktail reception
Join us in Lusaka for an engaging, informative and productive two day conference that will empower and enhance your business.